Monday, April 30, 2012

The weekend


The weekend with my boyfriend was nice :). We did fight a little, but not that much & not that hard.
So I'm happy for that. We took the train (something he never wants to do, so that was great) to
another city to meet a friend of mine. In the 2 years we're together, they had never seen each other!
So I'm quite happy they did, finally. We had a great time, but she didn't stay that long (she had a
fight with her boyfriend). So we moved to another terrace, where we met a friend of his that we haven't
seen for a long time. There I saw another old friend of mine, who just had a baby (a beauty!).

After a couple of houres, we had more than enough to drink, so we went back to the station. We got
lost, ofcourse :p, but we had a blast.

Sunday, I was hoping for a lazy, stay-in-bed day. Didn't happen! But it was nice anyway! We went
windowshopping and we found a little jumble sale! I bought some amazing pin-up pictures
(photographs will come later! I promise) for O.5€ a piece :). LOVE THEM!

Today I'm gonna study a little, because exams are coming up. And after I'm hoping to see a friend. Maybe I'll plan our trip to Paris!

I'll keep you posted!

Love,
Madame Têtu!

No comments:

Post a Comment