Sunday, April 29, 2012

Paris!

Wonderfull news!
My boyfriend gave me the best gift a girl could ask for.
He's really good at giving gifts. My Christmaspresent two years ago was a
bottle of Coco Mademoiselle (from Chanel, ofcourse). &Last year he gave me the cutest handbag (pictures will come later!)

But friday, he gave me a gift to celebrate we are together for 2 years. He gave me a trip to Paris!! So, the next couple of weeks I'm looking for little
museums of young artists, little (cheap) shops with unique stuff & little, cosy (&cheap) restaurants. Any tips?
This is a picture of last year’s Christmas market at the Trocadero (in Paris).
Hope I can inspire you with some pictures of my own, coming up: this summer (we still have to plan the whole thing, which I'm really looking forward to!)

With little kisses,
Madame Têtu!

No comments:

Post a Comment