Friday, April 27, 2012

L'amour. C'est ...


I have a boyfriend. He will come over tonight and spend the
weekend at my place. We haven't seen each other in 2 weeks. Last
week was our second 'anniversary' (if you can call it that way), that
we still have to celebrate. (he went to a BBQ with his friends last
weekend, where I wasn't aloud)
I have had the feeling that i'm losing him, for a while now. I really
want to impress him. That means I have to shop (for food,
unfortunately), clean, cook and find the perfect outfit.


First things first: the outfit!
It's 12°C and although it doesn't look like it's gonna rain, i'm not
taking my chances. So I've opted for a marine-blue pencilskirt (LOVE
those!), a black pull with white dots and high heels. And I'm gonna
look for an umbrella while i'm shopping!
(maybe I'll trapmy boyfriend in taking a picture of me in those, later!)




I've cleaned the place up and since I've moved here quite recently, I
have made some time to do some extra decorating aswell. Give the place
that Madame Têtu-feel :) I bought some cheap, but pretty ashtrays in
this little store. They were 0.75€ a piece! &I also boudht giant
chocolat-chip cookie in the cutest bakery! (I know I shouldn"t, but it
looked so cute &I swear I'll share with my boyfriend) It smelss
delicious and it's really tasty to!


Didn't find an umbrella :(

Hope he will be in a good mood and happy to see me!
I'll keep you posted;
With lots of cookie-love!
Madame Têtu

No comments:

Post a Comment