Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yesterday at Rotterdam

Hey loved ones! Yesterday was my twentieth birthday and I spend it at the wonderful Rotterdam! I have enjoyed it, but the weather was not that great.. Rotterdam is absolutely beautiful! I love it, really want to go back too :).

I saw the exhibition of Arne Quinze (my safe garden & my stilthouse) at the Kunsthal! Loved it! Very confronting, almost scary, but definitely worth it! 11€ entrance, but loads to see. For students younger than 26 it's only 5.5€!
 Want some more information?: check out:


Now the scary part: i spend an entire day in Rotterdam and i did NOT shop for clothes! So, i should definitely return there this summer to make up for that!

Today is a lazy day, im probably going to the library this afternoon to do some research or something. Without the sun, summer seems less exciting.. If you have any tips for a low budget trip or a holiday at home, please let me know!
&you can follow me with bloglovin!

Love you all :)
Mme Tetu

No comments:

Post a Comment