Monday, July 9, 2012

The pinterest experiment

Hey guys, My experiment with pinterest is not going that well. I blame it in my iPod! Maybe i should use my laptop to try more.. Pinterest.com is a site you use to 'pin' those things that inspire you.. &you can follow other people that may inspire you! Follow me on pinterest: my profile is called MadameTetu! You can make different maps with certain subjects to make things easier to find. And that is part of my problem: when you make an account you can chose names for your maps.. But i dont know how to change them! I think its my ipod, but if you have some tips, them are allways welcome! FTW my birthday is tomorrow! I'll try to keep you posted! (& sorry for spelling errors, im still getting used to autocorrection)

No comments:

Post a Comment