Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Outline/ Border Nails Part 2

I've noticed that there's alot of interest in my publication about the Border Nails or Outline Nails. That's why I decided to give you some more inspiration on that!
Try them with different matching colour!

Of with a different colour of outline!

After some research, I've found out that you just polish your nails in the colour you like. Then you use a nail art pen to draw the outside borders! You can do it the other way around aswell: so paint the outside borders and then colour inside them. But that way seems harder! Don't forget to seal with a topcoat!

&I'll ask a friend of mine, who's a nailexpert, to try some different styles on me! So keep yourself updated! Best way to do that is with bloglovin!
And let me know when you've tried it!

With loads of nail-art love!
Madame Têtu



No comments:

Post a Comment