Monday, May 7, 2012

Last weekend

Short, little story about the past weekend, so you don't have to stay waiting :).
We went BBQ-ing, on saturday, with a couple of his best friends (our couple-friends). I enjoyed it, allthough I'm (a bit) on a diet, so I can wear that bikini this summer with pride!
That afternoon, we went to these friends' place to give a hand with the preparations. We didn't do that much do, at least, I didn't. It turned out this way: my boyfriend made beer with his guy-friend. Which should be ready next weekend!

&Me and the girl-friend had a lazy afternoon watching movies on the sofa! Loved it! I saw Sex and the City 2 for the first time! And MAN, I want a black diamond ring! They are so pretty and quite unique aswell! But keep it to yourselves ;), it mustn't become to popular, or it will lose its uniqueness!
Here are some examples! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!




This last one is my favorite!

Forever yours,
Madame Têtu

No comments:

Post a Comment